May 22 – 31, 2020
Walk for Mental Fitness
May is Mental Health Awareness Month and to commemorate and raise funds for our mental health charities during the last 10 days of May, Valle Monte League will be holding a “10 Days for 10K” Virtual Walk for Mental Fitness from whenever and wherever you are!
May 22 to May 31
Wherever you like to walk
You have 10 Days to walk a 10K (6.2 miles)
Your registration donation of $50 will go directly to our charities ( Family & Children Services, Centre For Living with Dying, Hearts & Minds Activity Center and Services for Brain Injury) during this much needed time.
Help us spread the word!
- Encourage your friends to register
- Carry our 10 Days For 10K sign while you walk (Downloadable Sign) or make your own sign!
- Take photos and videos during your walk(s) and post them on your social media. Make the photos fun! We will have a prize for the walker with the most creative and fun mask. (No mask? No problem! ) When posting your pictures please use the hashtags #vallemonteleague and #milesformentalhealth.
- Follow our success on the Valle Monte League Facebook and Instagram sites!
- In addition to registering, you can get sponsors and donations with 99Pledges
In addition to a prize for the most creative and fun mask, there will be other prizes given away on the last day of the Walk just for participating. We’ll be sending out a Zoom link to all attendees so that you can join in on the live drawings on Sunday May 31.
Share with your family and friends, and Register Today!
JOIN US and Register TODAY for 10 Days for 10K, Walk for Mental Health!
Unable to participate but want to help our charities?