May 14 – 23, 2021
Need New Tagline
May is Mental Health Awareness Month and to commemorate and raise funds for our mental health charities, Valle Monte League will be holding a “10 Days for 10K” Need New Tagline from whenever and wherever you are!
May 14th to May 23rd
Wherever you like to walk
You have 10 Days to walk a 10K (6.2 miles)
Your registration donation of $50 will go directly to our charities ( Family & Children Services, Centre For Living with Dying and Hearts & Minds Activity Center) during this much needed time.
Help us spread the word!
- Encourage your friends to register
- Carry our 10 Days For 10K sign while you walk (Downloadable Sign) or make your own sign!
- Take photos and videos during your walk(s) and post them on your social media. Make the photos fun! We will have a prize for the walker with the most creative and fun mask. (No mask? No problem! ) When posting your pictures please use the hashtags #vallemonteleague and #milesformentalhealth.
- Follow our success on the Valle Monte League Facebook and Instagram sites!
- In addition to registering, you can get sponsors and donations with 99Pledges
Prizes will be drawn at noon on Sunday, May 23 during a live drawing event on Instagram and on Facebook.
Share with your family and friends, and Register Today!