Thank you for your interest in joining Valle Monte League!
Valle Monte League is a group of women who have been dedicated to raising funds for mental health agencies for over 60 years. We are looking for women with a strong desire to volunteer and a commitment to raising funds for our agencies so that they can continue to make a difference in the greater Santa Clara County area. Not only is Valle Monte League dedicated to supporting mental health but also fostering friendships and developing the potential of women among its members.
- The Membership process begins in January of the calendar year.
- Each membership candidate needs to be sponsored by two Valle Monte League members.
- The invitation to join follows in March.
- Provisional training begins in March and continues through the end of the year culminating in our Christmas Tree Elegance fundraising events in early December.
- The financial obligations include a one time Provisional fee followed by annual dues as an Active member as well as a $500 annual donation procurement commitment.
Interested in Joining Valle Monte League?
We’d love to meet you! Please fill out the contact form below and we will have a member contact you.